Wednesday 24 March 2010

Small things...big impact

So it has been 2 almost three months since my little nugget was born. In the begining of the pregnancy I felt great I loked great yadda yadda BUT month 8...i esploded! I looked TERRIBLE but worse...I felt ugly. The i had my beautiful daughter and in the first week I dropped a lot of weight. and for all of three days I felt nice. and then my face turned into a big hot mess my hair was oily and on a good day I would be able to run a brush threw it. It got to the point where I didnt care. It's hard to worry about what your hair looks like when your shirt is coverd in baby vomit


So all in all It has been almost 5 months since I felt pretty.

Yesterday I got a new haircut.

So my weight is down by about 25 pounds my face is cleared up and new my hair is cute...

I feel so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment