Friday 12 February 2010

We are lucky this time.

For nine months we were told our lives would never be the same. That sleep would be some crazy dream we would have. That our relationship would be altered and that sex...was a thing of the past.

A month later we are both still in love not just with our daughter but each other. Our sex life...is on hold for 2 more weeks but damn the desire is still there! Our baby is sleeping through the night for the most part and we are not walking around in a daze.

Most days I even am able to acheive looking semi cute. I doubt angelina jolie would go throwing herself off a bridge in a jealous rage over me but Im not doing to bad. I mean I am able to sahower and brush my teeth.

Not to say we didnt have some really rough moments. Those first 2 weeks were insane and yes we were exsausted. But we got our grove back and now all is well.

I would like to say we are super parents...but I should say a lot of it has to do with her being a great baby. She is very relaxed and easy.

After a month of mommyhood I realize I would like to have another...in about 5 years...maybe.

Here is the thing. We lucked out this time. Perfect pregnancy. Perfect L&D and great easy going kid.

I forsee our next time being diffrent...and possiblly producing a devil child! lol

but that is a few year away so for now we are enjoying our little girl and looking forward to moving into a bigger place so she can have her own room (and a baby swing!) where daddy can have an office for his computer and I can have a washer and dryer in the apartment *swoon*

No comments:

Post a Comment